Suburbia believes data is for sharing, not storing, and that data should be accessible for everyone to make better decisions. Our intuitive and easy to access data platform helps you track: Commodities insights Alternative data enables you to see up to the minute geolocation of movement of commodities and pinpoint supply gaps and opportunities. Retail trends Alternative data sources like online transactions and IoT, provide deeper understanding of key consumer buying patterns and let you predict trends.
Suburbia believes data is for sharing, not storing, and that data should be accessible for everyone to make better decisions. We are a passionate group of people that work in an informal manner at a high pace. There is lots of room for new ideas, no day is the same and there is always time for a laugh and good food.
You will take responsibility for creating engaging and insightful social media posts, data focused reports and infographics. This will be in close corporation with the rest of team to make sure that Sales has the right material and the reports and insights from our scientist are easy to read and convey the right message.
Your tasks include:
- Writing social media posts and creating Infographics
- Assisting in the development and executing our marketing plan
- Social media analytics and SEO
- Supporting and organising events
- Hands on support with presentations and reporting
- Operational support (finance, administration, data structuring, etc.)
Your skills include:
- You can write fluently (in English) and confidently, from snappy tweets to corporate blogs and press releases
- Attention to detail is key as Suburbia strives for best in class content in the data space. No typos, no filler
- You can work independently and dare to take responsibility
- Being able to dive into reports to help find insights and ideas that are new and engaging
- You are creative and having photo/video editing skills is a plus